Sorry Down for a bit - Someone Unplugged the power cable

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Site was down for a bit, got this message from monitoring service and web host,

I found that the power cables on your server had inadvertently become dislodged from the power supplies. I replaced the existing cables with Locking ones to help prevent this issue from happening in the future.

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know the Loonie is low when the guys in the USA cut the power to your server. Haha

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was just about to punch out another laptop....... Thanks for the update Ron :beer:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ban the bastard for life :banned:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Tex exceeded his 1.78 post count again :)
U have to be imdoo'n 's kid, cause the diarrhea you put out is the same

50% of the crap u spout out has my name in it

Mabe you're infatuated with me

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup..... no idea why you are bringing me into this tex, you lonely or something?

yup, tex just keeps rolling them out, :theCabin:haha, tex likes diarrhea, he has a poop stick to play in it.
" jeff toilet is plugged, get your stick" used to ring throughout the campsite day or night.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Acts just like u Larry

And sure the poop stick came out on the p.o.s trailer, unfortunately

But I would expect u to say something that has 0 to do with anything, just to stir up sh!t

Just like doofx

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe it's a physical box, and not a VM... did other customers also "lose power"? /surprised

Even a virtualization host a power cord - oddly enough, there's some out there that don't seem to find value in plugging in their redundant power supplies ...besides, it was probably just an excuse for accidentally bringing the server down or doing unscheduled maintenance.

Reaction score
Even a virtualization host a power cord - oddly enough, there's some out there that don't seem to find value in plugging in their redundant power supplies ...besides, it was probably just an excuse for accidentally bringing the server down or doing unscheduled maintenance.

I just didn't buy it as a proper excuse. Seems more like some other "accident" occurred and this was just the bogus reason they provided. If an entire host lost power, I'd be changing providers pretty quick...... as you yourself say... that's what redundant power supplies (and clusters) are for.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tex I luv ya to death man but leave Larry and his "kids" out of your squabbles. Dick move.. Carry on.
Dyck move???? They both bla bla bla the same crap, have to have the same d.n.a, just saying

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did one of SBR's hotties spot a smartie and pull the cord out while rushing for the candy :confused:

Top Bottom