Somethings Bent!

Colin Day

Reaction score
So... I crashed my sled :doh: and right now it is sitting in my garage with no front plastic, skis or suspension. Today I just put my riser and handle bars back on the sled but something looks out. I cant tell if my handle bars are bent or the steering column. When I put the T-bar from the column dead straight and measure from the back of the tunnel to the edge of the handles I'm a full inch out.
So I think I'm stuck until my skis come in to tell for sure but, my question is... is there any other way to to rule out the handle bars or, a way to rule out the column with out the skis and suspension on?

Colin Day

Reaction score
just took it all off, its my handle bar.
I'm looking at the CFR Boondocker handle bar, but the thing is 1 1/8" then tapers to 7/8" at the grips. I cant seem to find an adapter to be able to use my factory riser. Am I SOL? Will I need an aftermarket riser as well?

Thanks.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a steering post if you need one and as for the riser get one from a 2013 up xm and the clamps

Colin Day

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer on the steering post, but it looks mine is still good.
As for the riser, does anyone have a take off they'd like to sell me?

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may but I need to wait till I install my post forward this weekend to see if I need to go back or not.

Colin Day

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I ended up getting CFR handle bars, and found an adapter so I could still use mine.

Colin Day

Reaction score
I got 4 risers as well , one copper color and 3 silver

The risers you have, are they for a 1 1/8" bar like the summit X? also do you have the two pieces to bolt the bar to the riser?
If you do i'd be willing to buy from you if they are for sale.

Top Bottom