Someone shot the beaver!!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the easiest way for careless pet owners to allow their dogs to swim unharmed near beaver dens is to simply kill the beavers. It's not like parks was going to relocate the aggressive beaver and it's family....oh wait....:rolleyes:.....I'm not against hunting but this??? Hope the beaver cubs (kits) were a nice snack for some hungry predator or they didn't take too long to die of starvation.....fawkin weak

Beaver found shot dead in Red Deer park

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the easiest way for careless pet owners to allow their dogs to swim unharmed near beaver dens is to simply kill the beavers. It's not like parks was going to relocate the aggressive beaver and it's family....oh wait....:rolleyes:.....I'm not against hunting but this??? Hope the beaver cubs (kits) were a nice snack for some hungry predator or they didn't take too long to die of starvation.....fawkin weak

now we are on the beaver hunt. may need the camo.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Where was imdoo"n the other night???HMM ..lol

But seriously , it scary that someone got that brave to shoot it. considering if the bullet did stray and kill someone...I guess it could've been killed by a bow as well,,

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seehearspeakandadmitnoevil.jpg

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unnecessary shooting of critters just because some fool thinks he's tough is far too common. NOT Cool.

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Kits will survive, it was likely the mother that got shot and I wonder if they would be weaned by now, or will they starve ?

That one dog owner said his dog deserved it because he was swimming after the little ones and wouldn't leave them alone.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is just that evil and wicked modman's idea of intimidation, wants joey to give up racing, so he sends us a message. he shoots my favorite beaver.

friggin modman

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's just sad. :(

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
It's a stupid rodent; who gives a fawk............just sayin.

I agree. A beaver has no place in a public PARK in a city. They destroy a lot of chit. They'll take down any tree they can get to. I have been chased/attacked by an aggressive beaver before and not the time at that house party but once when I was up north working. It would be a whole different story had a child got hurt by this thing. How many cute Racoons get relocated or shot from urban centers because their a pain in the ass? It is too bad about the kits though.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I agree, beavers may be the most destructive creatures. Albiet they are cute, however they will level a beautiful park setting in a matter of no time. Shooting may have not been the answer there is alwyas an alternative. If its any consulation we normally blast the lodge and then dig up the rest of the dam.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno - kinda feels like the beaver paid the price for someone's lack of pet control....

but hey, let's just fawkin' kill everything in nature....after all, we were here first right? ;)

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i shot the sheriff but i didnt shoot the beaver.......its a new remix bahahahahahhaahahhah

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bart, was it this guy????? :alol2:

A 90 year old man is having his annual check-up.

The doctor asks him how he is doing.

"I've never been better!" he replies. "I have an 18 year old bride who is
pregnant with my child! What do you think about that?"

The doctor considers this for a moment and then says: "Well, let me tell
you a story:

I know a guy who is an avid hunter. He never misses a season. But one
day, he is in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabs his umbrella
instead of his gun. So, he walks in the woods near a creek and he spots a
beaver in some brush in front of him. He raises up his umbrella, points
it at the beaver and squeezes the handle. *BAM*, the beaver drops dead
in front of him.

"That's impossible!", says the old man in disbelief.

"Someone else must have shot that beaver!"

"Exactly!"

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left a shot in a beaver yesterday, I sure hope I don't make the news today... :d :d

Top Bottom