someone isn't holding up there end, wth.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on average canadians are only drinking 235 beer a year, according to yahoo. Now who isn't holding up there end. medlar and his tea. lol

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on average canadians are only drinking 235 beer a year, according to yahoo. Now who isn't holding up there end. medlar and his tea. lol

I just finished delivering 40,000 bushels of malt barley for Sleemans, at near 300 bottles per bushel, should keep you going for a while!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not too sure about the beer thing, but Appeltons is about to experience a relatively large increase in production. 10 days in Jamaica should be tough on the liver.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could possibly be partially my fault. Ive really cut back over the last year combined with longer work stretches, I know BUDWISER stocks did dip slightly

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I am increasing that average and holding up my end.
Get a hell of a hangover when I drink to many off those teas.
Like them but with my age, it seems to take two days of riding the couch when i should be ridin the sled. LOL!
Not sure, but the helmet always seems to be tighter and hurts the swollen head.......!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I am increasing that average and holding up my end.
Get a hell of a hangover when I drink to many off those teas.
Like them but with my age, it seems to take two days of riding the couch when i should be ridin the sled. LOL!
Not sure, but the helmet always seems to be tighter and hurts the swollen head.......!

They do go down fast eh

Sent from my phone

Top Bottom