Someone coming to educate all you Albertans

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish we could keep these ignorant, hypocritical celebrity pieces of sh!t out of our country. Canada's oil industry is second to none when it comes to the environment and safety as far as I'm concerned. If she comes she better walk

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the Phuck does that stupid c*nt know about pipelines?
Who's paying her?

Vancouver based....Greenpeace.....these assholes can't even get the term right....."tar sands".....there's credibility right there when they purposely spell things improperly

I wonder why they don't protest the Arabs oil?.....no social media?.....scared to die?....

Why don't they protest the foreign oil coming into Canada in the east?

Of course, it looks like the local natives are part of this....maybe they don't need the money that the oil industry gives....and yes I do mean gives them.

well, maybe Kevin O'Leary....who just announce he's running for PC leadership will clean this up?

Last edited:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine said he heard of trump proposing to make fossil fuels self sufficient in north America. If this is true that would be great as now I believe oil is coming from south america for the west coast and somewhere else in the east of canada.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Between all the ones that threatened to leave the US after trump won, the never ending hypocritical BS as they fly around the world in their jets preaching energy conservation and of course none of them are qualified in any energy infrastructure whatsoever.
They should stick to making movies , most of them suck at that ... Never mind sticking their nose in other countries affairs, to Which they obviously have no knowledge about .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to worry. I think Rachel will take this opportunity to show how she stands united with all Alberta in supporting the oil sands.

Then a monkey will fly out her ass.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is George Soros involved with Greenpeace?
Unlikely, they aren't racist enough for him to get involved with. Turn Fonda and any other enviro nuts around at the boarder and tell them no thanks

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to worry. I think Rachel will take this opportunity to show how she stands united with all Alberta in supporting the oil sands.

Then a monkey will fly out her ass.

Now that is funny

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps someone should call the boarder with a tip, Jane loves the sweet Canadian weed she craves in trade for the crack she's been smoking state side.
chances are they will strip her down to pieces at the boarder and never make it here.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bitch, how about going up there and supporting the families that are trying to rebuild their lives after the fire. Go home and change your backyard before changing others yards. Stupid old twit.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps someone should call the boarder with a tip, Jane loves the sweet Canadian weed she craves in trade for the crack she's been smoking state side.
chances are they will strip her down to pieces at the boarder and never make it here.

She was in Edmonton last night. Do that, and she might be stuck here.

Top Bottom