Some where to ride?

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Living in Leduc and looking to ride this weekend.

With the mountains being so dangerous right now we are choosing to stay away. Hoping they get better by mid Feb as we have a trip planned to McBride.

Is there anywhere close to the Leduc/Edmonton area (with in a few hours) that has a decent amout of snow?

Heard of Goose Tower. Where is this and how do I get there? Can I get a dually and a 30ft trailer in?

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Living in Leduc and looking to ride this weekend.

With the mountains being so dangerous right now we are choosing to stay away. Hoping they get better by mid Feb as we have a trip planned to McBride.

Is there anywhere close to the Leduc/Edmonton area (with in a few hours) that has a decent amout of snow?

Heard of Goose Tower. Where is this and how do I get there? Can I get a dually and a 30ft trailer in?

Swan hills had a bunch of snow last week...couple buds went bashing said it was pretty good

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride leduc then, Telford lake east to Saunders lake south down the valley watch out for ice track on south end of lake!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride leduc then, Telford lake east to Saunders lake south down the valley watch out for ice track on south end of lake!

Isn't a fair chunk of the coulee now blocked off? Thought some cop bought the land and put a big no trespassing sign? Leduc sled club was supposed to be trying to talk with him. Wonder how that's going?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There's the ministik trail system, fort saskatchewan snow angels trail system, trailseekers trail system, lots of places to ride, some groomed, some ungroomed, Need directions to these places? Post and we'll help you out!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
who has the best local conditon? let the braging begin

Trailseekers were groomed last Friday (Jan 9) and should have seen a lot of the snow that edmonton has been seeing. Conditions out there would be really good.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stay away from smokey lake, waskatenue, long lake area, we dont have any snow, we arent goning to be riding here at all, and its supose to be -50 this weekend here to lol.
jk we have a goood foot n a half to 2 feet but we need some warm weather theres no base yet, so im goin to Valemount this weekend.
happy riding

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would just ride here but there really isnt much snow. Was hoping for more. Dont mind driving a few hours for it. Looking for open fields and medows to play in. Not really into trail riding.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't a fair chunk of the coulee now blocked off? Thought some cop bought the land and put a big no trespassing sign? Leduc sled club was supposed to be trying to talk with him. Wonder how that's going?

Not sure but next time im out i will see how far i can get. Last time we were out there it was like -30 so we never travelled to far. We have always found some nice places though.

Top Bottom