Some more deaths cause of Polaris.........

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The story I read, said they crashed in a Ranger and the gerry can in the back spilled and caught fire. Not sure if that's the true story, but if so, it's not polaris's fault on this one.

I am not backing polaris up what so ever as people have been hurt and engineering mistakes have been made. I recall seeing a newscast about a ford ecoboost stumbling in raining weather and almost having a head on. I thought the reporting was very irrelevant as the newscaster wanted all ecoboost vehicles disallowed. Ford has many platforms with various sizes of engine's and the reporter was so unspecific it was insane.

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not backing polaris up what so ever as people have been hurt and engineering mistakes have been made. I recall seeing a newscast about a ford ecoboost stumbling in raining weather and almost having a head on. I thought the reporting was very irrelevant as the newscaster wanted all ecoboost vehicles disallowed. Ford has many platforms with various sizes of engine's and the reporter was so unspecific it was insane.

I had a 2012 eco boost with that problem and almost had a head on in Northern Ontario... Was raining hard at the time. Had to do with the intercooler being hot then getting cooled by the water and causing steam in the intake or something.., happened a few times I was not impressed...

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 2012 eco boost with that problem and almost had a head on in Northern Ontario... Was raining hard at the time. Had to do with the intercooler being hot then getting cooled by the water and causing steam in the intake or something.., happened a few times I was not impressed...
they wanted to bann the whole line up they must have at least 15 different versions of the ecoboost I had an 011 fi50 it stubbled once slightly in 81000 km because of dust entering the turbo have a 15 now is great. I am sorry you had your issue I have heard of a plastic bag getting in the old design in a flooded parking lot with about 3 ft of water thats why they have a v8 option. Had the 14 302

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW , a staggering loss on RZR sales ...
And now they face the X3 .
Heads will roll at Popo ... That's a huge hit !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW , a staggering loss on RZR sales ...
And now they face the X3 .
Heads will roll at Popo ... That's a huge hit !

The Razor is a utility vehicle. ... LOL .....does not that moron realize its a hot item...literally

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to a guy in Calgary who has 2 new turbo rzr's he can't ride due to recall and no ride letter.

He is not impressed with how Polaris is handling the situation.

That's a lot of money sitting and summer riding season is over.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well something must be sorted out...the 2016 turbos are 4 grand off and the 2017s are supposed to be 168hp.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well something must be sorted out...the 2016 turbos are 4 grand off and the 2017s are supposed to be 168hp.

Ya interesting some neat changes coming for 2018. Poo and Brp are saying here kitty kitty

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love that the new cat has king shocks but don't like that they went from 18" travel to 15" in the video I saw. When I get time I'll be looking at all the specs. Next machine still looking like the x3. Live the new power of the Polaris turbo but scary thinking of the issues.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man ... who cares if its 168 hp.... its suspension is no where close to a Mav X3... so how could it handle that with its subpar suspension... the Mav X3 is now the real winner here if your a 100% performance minded rider...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
polaris announced the new '17 version on facebook and half the posts are customers complaining about their parked 2016 models. a lot of angry people with machines that they will take a huge hit on trying to sell them

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of bitter poo owners lately ...

I saw that on facebook.

Really tough for a 2016 turbo guy with no ride rule.

Then drop 2016 price by 4500.00
Kick in nutz to owners

Top Bottom