Some good deals south of the border

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made a road trip today to pickup some goods sent to the border.While I was down there I went to a local Polaris dealer and stocked up on VES Gold Plus $35.99 a 3.88l jug no tax[dealer here is $55]I also picked up a 115 polaris belt for $160.50 and no tax.With the $ at par if you live close to the border you can save some decent coin.Non currant 10 D800 snowcheck was $8050USD.New RZR se white with pro armour door package was $13K

Ski_X_Doo

Reaction score
Yeah man i picked up my rev from there $2500 mint was at about 4555 M So im doing the top end and a new belt :D

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
homeland security no deals for me [ no chancey mister whalen ] quote from stampede wresling

RMKer

Reaction score
11115 belt from polaris on ebay for 130 bucks, with 20 bucks shipping.....

polaris tarps, 80 bucks. new....

2011 rmk 10,300..... south of the border.

IT IS WAY BETTER, and soon this hopefully forces the dealers to lower their prices, and if it's not them, encourage the polaris "dealers" in Canada to lower the prices on the machines they're selling to the private dealers.

Cant say the local dealers aren't making money, when I see two of the employees at a certain outfit in town here driving porshe cayenne's ..... come on boys, dont give it a way eh!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought my rhino down in montana, saved 7000 bucks. tried to buy my new sled too but they have a policy against selling to canadians.. i buy lots of stuff on ebay. go find it in the store, size, color whatever it is, then buy it on ebay if its that great of a deal. as long as you don't get things shipped UPS you will do alright.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought my rhino down in montana, saved 7000 bucks. tried to buy my new sled too but they have a policy against selling to canadians.. i buy lots of stuff on ebay. go find it in the store, size, color whatever it is, then buy it on ebay if its that great of a deal. as long as you don't get things shipped UPS you will do alright.

yeah im surprised more people dont know not to ship ups

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 377 belt from Riverside $188.00, I went on ebay and got a pair for, what worked out to about $125.00 each incl shipping.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My last two sleds were bought in the U.S. saved lots. The only time I spend money at the local dealership is for service I can't do, or when they have a big sale going on. I would like to support them but can't justify spending 25/50% more for things available on line.

Trench:eek:

Bails

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My last two sleds and quad were also from the states.. All in all between the three, I saved between $9k -$10K. I would like to buy local, but for $10k I just can't justify it

hihi962

Reaction score
My last two sleds were bought in the U.S. saved lots. The only time I spend money at the local dealership is for service I can't do, or when they have a big sale going on. I would like to support them but can't justify spending 25/50% more for things available on line.

I hear ya! but what I do is a little more proactive, I tell local dealers what I can get it for in the states, give them a no B.S. shot at my business, saying if they can at least get close...(say within the cost of the trip down/paperwork) then I'll buy local. they get cranky, but hey it's my money.

suprisingly I have had a few dealers come down, one even matched the same price. (came down $17,000 on the boat alone). but most of my business has gone south. by doing this it's the only way I can see the dealers putting pressure on manufacturers to drop prices.

P.S. -If a u.s. dealer says they will not sell new products to Canadians, try a few others... trust me you will find one that will sell... I have done this numerous times. try cities another hour or two south ;)

maxpower

Reaction score
If you give the dealer a US Address then they usually don't care. They just want to look like they are selling local.

Top Bottom