some brusied up 872 egos

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talking with a 872 owner yesterday, him and a few other 872 were out last ride with a stock bore with porting all on the etecs( baker, ralphs motor)

all sleds were 3 inch 174 tracks with bakers skids, set up the same and the stock bore was right with them , and on a few hills a bit better....

i was also shocked how well ralphs motor ran last year when we ran a weekend and set up the same compared to the 880...

hope to get out this weekend with the same guys and compare

Dave Trygstad

Trygstad Motorsports
Reaction score
I here a little differant story last weekend concerning the above mentioned 872 powered vehicles!! How does a certain 872 run against
your killer 880? Funny how things change.
Dave T

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I here a little differant story last weekend concerning the above mentioned 872 powered vehicles!! How does a certain 872 run against
Dave T
Hey Dave welcome to s+m .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My nephew had Dave build him an 872 for his ETEC this year and that thing rocks! He is very happy with it. Maybe the other guys didn't have there throttle thumb into it?

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talking with a 872 owner yesterday, him and a few other 872 were out last ride with a stock bore with porting all on the etecs( baker, ralphs motor)

all sleds were 3 inch 174 tracks with bakers skids, set up the same and the stock bore was right with them , and on a few hills a bit better....

i was also shocked how well ralphs motor ran last year when we ran a weekend and set up the same compared to the 880...

hope to get out this weekend with the same guys and compare
Love reading your posts really I do some good some what ever ,but please tell us who really has the brusied Ego? is it cheaper to fly out a 880 or a CF turbo?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something must not be so good as old Freddy has sure been very quite on the posting and running his sled on the hard pack videos. lol

Dave T

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol... This has nothing to do with me or the 880, as mentioned this just came from the owner of one of the sleds, he was not overwhelmed at its performance.... We will be out in a few weeks with them again and compare with my own 880 with similar tracks..

as for the stocker with 174 it's bakers that worked him, and you never know what he might really have in it...

There is another 872carbed I know of that works very well Dave, so you can relax for now

Top Bottom