Socially Distant Bush Camping

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
So does anybody know the "rules" on random camping for this year so far? Are families just supposed to go by themselves, or can you occupy a spot with anyother family as long as we stay on our side of the propane fire pit?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does anybody know the "rules" on random camping for this year so far? Are families just supposed to go by themselves, or can you occupy a spot with anyother family as long as we stay on our side of the propane fire pit?

the farther you go in the bush, the less restrictive the rules are.

If your 20 miles from a marked road your probably ok with anything except boinking your buddies wife.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just go and enjoy the good times...

Out of sight out of mind...

Camping is way more fun on your own or with family,,, more than that's is...

Naaaaa

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Lol. It is kinda a serious question though we go camping places like Vega or Fallen Timber a fair bit and almost every time conservation officers drive by. I’m just wondering if they are going to have issues with a couple families camping together.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I have been told, No there is no problem. Follow the social distancing rules, and the fire restrictions.

I would contact the officials in the area you plan to go, and hear it from them.
Other things like are the dump stations going to be open, thats what im wondering.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just follow the rules for the area you are going.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Thank you Caper and Arff makes sense hopefully things get back to normal soon, ok now we can derail this thread lol.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok then I’ll kick it off..... if you need government guidelines on how to bush camp, then you should stay out of the bush....(excluding fire ban)

busted2x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Majority of Kooc is closed to camping and OHV except for designated roads.

And designated trails.
IMG_3989.JPG

Top Bottom