So...where do you buy your parts from?

HILCLMR

Reaction score
I've been all over online calling to find a pro armor cab and a heater for my 2011 RZR 900XP, no luck. Only place with them was out of Leduc and the price was not even in the ball park.
Where do you guy's get your stuff from?
Thx

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to say UTV Canada in Leduc.

But you know the prices,,,

eoo

Reaction score
Check out ATR. They are in the states. Not sure what they have for the 900' s but bought a lot for my 800 rzr about a year ago.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out side x side sports have bought from them and are good guys, when you order get the persons name and when you phone always ask for them. also dennis kirk is always helpful they will price match anyone

mitchmahar

Reaction score
Well Polaris owns pro armour now so any polaris dealer should be able to get them, if not utv canada.

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Well I ended up getting my cab from Rapid Revolutions in Edmonton for not a great price but one I am willing to pay, heater is coming from the states......there is no way I would pay UTV Canada prices.
thx guys

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just gonna recommend Rapid before seeing your last post. Considering they have to make a buck too, I find their prices pretty frigg'n decent when compared to ordering from the Sates myself. If you factor in the brokerage fees you'd have to pay ordering from the States, Rapid's price isn't so bad.

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Totally agree with you on factoring in duty, brokerage and exchange.

Top Bottom