So whats your Christmas sledding plans?

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So for this year I will spend my first Christmas in the mountains!!! We spent all summer at our house in Sicamous and now super pumped to spend our first Chrismas there.:theCabin:Got the truck all packed up with the Christmas gifts, My beautifull wife and Daughter and two boys are pumped to leave tomorrow morning. Hope to get in one day sledding before Christmas then spend Christmas eve and Christmas day in front of the fire opening gifts laughing over old stories and creating new memories. Little family visit Boxing day then have a Buddy and his Son from GP up for a couple days sledding as well as a Buddy from Stettler and my Nephews from Red Deer,Calgary,and Langley. Then my sister and Mom gonna stop in for a day or two before more sledding through the New Year!! Then off to Kelowna for a Hockey tourney for my oldest boy!! Gonna be a busy Christmas and New Year but hopefully get in about 6-7 days of riding,little Hot Tubbing and maybe even a little Rum and Egg-nog…….Ok probably a lot of Rum and Egg-nog!!!!:shots::shots::shots:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone and maybe see a few of you around Sicamous.:beer:

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So for this year I will spend my first Christmas in the mountains!!! We spent all summer at our house in Sicamous and now super pumped to spend our first Chrismas there.:theCabin:Got the truck all packed up with the Christmas gifts, My beautifull wife and Daughter and two boys are pumped to leave tomorrow morning. Hope to get in one day sledding before Christmas then spend Christmas eve and Christmas day in front of the fire opening gifts laughing over old stories and creating new memories. Little family visit Boxing day then have a Buddy and his Son from GP up for a couple days sledding as well as a Buddy from Stettler and my Nephews from Red Deer,Calgary,and Langley. Then my sister and Mom gonna stop in for a day or two before more sledding through the New Year!! Then off to Kelowna for a Hockey tourney for my oldest boy!! Gonna be a busy Christmas and New Year but hopefully get in about 6-7 days of riding,little Hot Tubbing and maybe even a little Rum and Egg-nog…….Ok probably a lot of Rum and Egg-nog!!!!:shots::shots::shots:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone and maybe see a few of you around Sicamous.:beer:

That's awesome Viper !!!!! Congrats on everything ...... Merry Christmas too you also and I'm diffinetly planning on hitting sicamous with you in the new year !!!!! Thinking end of January or beginning of February depending on your plans !!!!

Enjoy Bud !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not for Christmas but New Years. Going to coquihalla lakes lodge for a couple days then to sicamous and revy for a few more days.

Top Bottom