So I am new here checking things out.

Yamadoo04

Reaction score
Website
www.yamadoosnowmobiles.com
So I am checking out a bunch of differernt forums now that my main one slowest is crumbling. I have heard of this one a few times and decided this place might be a good place for me since I ride both sleds and wheelers.
So anyway I am from Utah and love the Winter the best. I am married and I have a boy that is just about to turn 1 and he loves to site on my sled and make the sled noises. I can't wait to get him out and ride as soon as he is old enough.

Well anyway, its good to be here and I hope to get to know a bunch of you.

See ya around

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use to take my son out riding at one he was allright along as i start the sled
in the snow the pipes where a little loud he's seventeen now and rides every weekend in the hills and on the flats

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you'll find quite a few around here are members of the other forums too, good to see ya joined up.....:beer:

your t-shirt design is awesome....can't wait to sport mine! :d

Yamadoo04

Reaction score
Website
www.yamadoosnowmobiles.com
Thanks everyone,
To be honest this year has been pretty slow. Lowest snow levels in quite a while. I have still managed to have some descent rides but it was really sketchy even into February. Most everything is covered now but still way under par for this time of year. I have put a bunch of videos on youtube if you want to check them out.

YouTube - yamadoo04's Channel

Teeroy nice to see you over here too. Ya I hope you like the shirt. I will be getting more in soon so if your friends see your shirt and want one too just let me know and I will get them to ya.

Thanks again.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone,
To be honest this year has been pretty slow. Lowest snow levels in quite a while. I have still managed to have some descent rides but it was really sketchy even into February. Most everything is covered now but still way under par for this time of year. I have put a bunch of videos on youtube if you want to check them out.

YouTube - yamadoo04's Channel

Teeroy nice to see you over here too. Ya I hope you like the shirt. I will be getting more in soon so if your friends see your shirt and want one too just let me know and I will get them to ya.

Thanks again.

NICE VIDS... Thanks for sharing......:d

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:ThumbsupMsn:
Great Video, looks like good snow
Alot of us on here have came into the light from the dark side

Top Bottom