SO, 2016 Cats, WHATS THE VERDICT ????

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
Went from a '13 to a '16. All I can say is WOW. Such a great difference. Very nible to throw around. Much smoother. Clutches are a lot better. run a lot cooler, but louder. the 3" track is a nice plus too.

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
I love the cat motor. It is not junk. As much as the clutches and suspension are junk, a cat would be my next sled choice. I'd change the clutches and suspension and ride the snot out of it.
Atleast they made a step in the right direction this year and ditched the clutches and teamed up up team. these "Team Boss" are a cheap way out but they do work hell of a lot better than the last ones. lol

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear. I would like to ride a 16 cat, but haven't had the chance. Was thinking of doing my next turbo build with a new cat! Have you rode the boost it cat clode??

no, I wish, I talked to Neil and he said it works really good, and makes big power

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he has a Doo, Poo and Cat, and said the Cat performed best

This is no Joke, the cat is the most under rated sled on the market! I have rode and owned my share of sleds, and prefer the CAT for my weapon of choice. 16's are rocking .

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is no Joke, the cat is the most under rated sled on the market! I have rode and owned my share of sleds, and prefer the CAT for my weapon of choice. 16's are rocking .

Good to hear, I knew you were running a boost it pro before as well so it is nice to hear back from guys that have rode different sleds!! I need to ride a new cat I guess.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear, I knew you were running a boost it pro before as well so it is nice to hear back from guys that have rode different sleds!! I need to ride a new cat I guess.

Yes, the ol' storm trooper pro was a great sled but the new cat is considerably better. I've put the new Axys and the XM's back to back against the Cats stock for stock and fully built vs fully built and again prefer the cat in every situation. Anytime you want to try it just let me know...

Radical Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2016 HCR,installed bdx clutch kit and a noise maker,sled handles well,new skis big improvement but not great,clutch kit helped lots this sled pulls hard easy to side hill and tough sled

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some guys like their ladies, well you know, on the heftier side, with a bit of weight and a whole lot of girth. Same with sleds I guess, just not my style, but it doesn't mean its's wrong.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE=Teth

so, are you... ha ha ha..:laugh:.....are you saying....ha ha ha..:laugh: .....are you saying....ha ha ha :rolling: .....I can't stop laughing at your analogy between sleds and wive's/Girlfriend's.......you cannot be making a serious statement can you.......:alol2:

Last edited:
Top Bottom