Snowpulse 08-09 Free Pack Update

Snowpulse

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Hello All,

I just wanted to pass on a message that there is a free update for the 2008-09 Snowpulse pack that is available at your local Snowpulse retailer. The piece is a booster which installs easily over the venturi making it a closed system which in turn gives the pack more deployment power if it is released while under pressure. It basically puts a one way valve over the 2008-09 venturi system.

All 2009-2010 Snowpulse packs have the update installed from the factory.

Thanks for all of your support and the great feedback about the new Highmark. We're committed to keeping you as safe as possible, supporting the product we develop, and continuing to strive to make the best product possible for sledders.

Chuck Gorton
Mountain Sports Distribution / Snowpulse
Mountain Sports Distribution | Home / Snowpulse SA
Golden, BC

wiseguy

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I'll have to contact the place where I bought mine from. I have a question about the Snowpulse website that maybe someone can answer for me. How come none of the updates are posted on the website, or am I missing something on there webpage. Wasn't there an update last winter about the velcro on top as well. Once again, thanks for the update and any help with my question would be appreciated.

Snowpulse

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I'll have to contact the place where I bought mine from. I have a question about the Snowpulse website that maybe someone can answer for me. How come none of the updates are posted on the website, or am I missing something on there webpage. Wasn't there an update last winter about the velcro on top as well. Once again, thanks for the update and any help with my question would be appreciated.

Thanks for your comments. I have passed this on to the guys in Switzwerland who run the website and the content on it. I agree that it should be on there. Thanks again.

Top Bottom