Snowmobile Videogame

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know if im the only one thats been thinkin about this but there needs to be a decent all round snowmobile game. With drags, snowcross, and backcountry riding. This is a huge sector of the videogame industry that has remained untouched. It would be nice to see a game on the ps3 or xbox360 that would support this. I would have thought that ea would pick up on thsi by now. It would be amazing to create a sled from the ski's up and then race it or go ripping in the mountains. Just a suggestion, but i think many would agree.
Post your feedback.:rolleyes:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
u think the market would be big

but it really isnt went it comes to that

every company wants to sell world wide and easy

higdon3

Reaction score
i think a snowmobile video game like that would be awsome ! all the sled games they have out now arre unrealistic and the graphics are bad. the way i see it that if they can make a dirtbike game so good how hard is it to make ac sled game the same thing right ? mx vs atv unleashed is an awsome game id like to see something along that lines.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think a snowmobile video game like that would be awsome ! all the sled games they have out now arre unrealistic and the graphics are bad. the way i see it that if they can make a dirtbike game so good how hard is it to make ac sled game the same thing right ? mx vs atv unleashed is an awsome game id like to see something along that lines.

because world wide far more people world ride dirt bikes then snowmobiles.

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they had sled storm for the ps1 back a couple years, nothing like jumping sleds through the game jaming to rob zombie hahaha
it was an awesome game! i must have beat it 5 or 6 times

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
world wide or not, still would be cool to have a decent sled vid game!!:cool:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had an awesome idea for one.

you would start out with say a stock 600 and you do hillclimbs or something to earn cash to customize your sled or just buy a new one! and ya backcountry and drags (670 vs sx700).........

and some other little stuff

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember that Yamaha sledding game from years ago, it was neat because it tried to do hill climbs and modifications. It failed though because of stupid crap like, steel skis "upgrading" the handling over plastic skis. :rolleyes:

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they had sled storm for the ps1 back a couple years, nothing like jumping sleds through the game jaming to rob zombie hahaha
it was an awesome game! i must have beat it 5 or 6 times

Sled Storm was kick @%&! I wish I still had it.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really wish they would make a sledding game the same way ATV unleashed and Off Road Fury are made. Free riding having to use different buttons to lean and turn out on hi mark compititions, motor, track, suspension upgrades. You would have to pry the controler outta my hands.

Top Bottom