Snowmobile Rentals

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Majors in Grande Prairie. They have newer Ski Doos. It takes me about 2.5 hours to get to Chetwynd from GP.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
redlinepowersports.com Charmaine is the lady's name that owns it. Unfortunatly her biggest rental is a 550 fan. So not much of a mountain sled but good well maintained sleds. You could try Forest Power Sports in Prince George as well , they are the Skidoo dealer here!

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a guy here in Smithers that is hoping to get a rental/guide business going... he was talking 800's also.... let me know if you're interested and i will pursue it and find out more info on it.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have rentals in mcbride this winter again. Where abouts are you at and where abouts you lookin to ride? How long you lookin to rent them for?

ChetwyndVC

Reaction score
That's awesome, thanks! I'm in Chetwynd and just gathering information for the Visitor Centre as we get a lot of requests over the winter. Can you tell me what the rental rates are?

JLARSH

Reaction score
rocky mountain trench adventures out of mackenzie. they have 800 revs and are kick ass guys. They also do guiding in the chetwynd mackenzie areas. the name is there website check it out.:d

Top Bottom