Snowmobile gear bag

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and most the guys in our riding group use the Ogio 9800 series. Little pricey but you get what you pay. Worth every penny in my mind.

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to load all our gear tonight and really need a bag, any suggestions?

I cn fit all my gear including backpack and tekvest all in my Klim bag without an issue. It has a spot for boots, helmet, google area, and a main compartment that'll almost hold a small person. LOL.

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cn fit all my gear including backpack and tekvest all in my Klim bag without an issue. It has a spot for boots, helmet, google area, and a main compartment that'll almost hold a small person. LOL.

Lol

I'm pretty small...

Ok so Klim n ogio. Good start!! Thanks everyone!!

What model Klim bag?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I use the grit hockey locker it has a spot for everything boots, helmet, suit, gloves and pockets for extras, and it has a drop down rug to stand on if you are outside it stands up like a locker and has wheels to drag it.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rebok hockey bag from costco. pull out handle, wheels, tons of room for all your gear, and was only 50-60.00.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought hockey bag at Walmart for $25.00 pefect size for all my gear, did not want to pay $80.00 for a hockey bag at a sports store, check out Wally`s mart

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a large bag that I got from Walmart. I bought a whole bunch of them and they are super cheap. Come in a sorts of colors, green, black, clear and orange. If you buy them at Halloween you can get one with a pumpkin face on them

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ogio 9800.. i love that bag! its incredible :) worth every penny as someone else said

just make sure u get wheels! it really does make things easier

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Big-A$$ Pelican box, holds my helmet, boots, Float30, and my personal gear. Totally waterproof, so it can sit on the trailer and get all the road crap on it. When we get to our destination and we are washing our sleds off, I just spray it off too. Works great! Pretty spendy though. :)

Top Bottom