Snowmobile Club Facebook Page admins heads up.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
apparently my caribou cartoons struck a cord... I had an activist try to join our facebook page,
just keep your eyes open and screen new requests. In my opinion we don't need that kind of stuff contaminating our pages.

Have a good one.

Trish

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the page?

I blocked him on my Kokanee Country Snowmobile Club page. I think there is a gaggle of them.. just make sure you screen peeps coming in. I've heard of other people seeing the same thing.
Obviously up to no good. I think we just delete rather than engaging is my personal opinion. We need to maintain a respectable image, and engaging in poo flinging will not help.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked to join your club, Claude is my name :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have rejected requests before, the Ray.... Ban.. people... The ones I get heebie jeebie about are the ones who.. and no joke.. list.. "Sea Shepherd" and "Green Peace"... and "down with Pipelines".. oooo and "down with Trophy hunting". in their past job experience... with absolutely no pictures of sleds and such..

They are usually pictured in a loving embrace with a flower or a bee.. (I love both for the record)

Just funny how some try to infiltrate. Maybe I am naive, but I have never wanted to jump onto another forum, or page because I oppose someone elses actions wanting to wreak havoc ... I am just too zen... Ironic eh...

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have rejected requests before, the Ray.... Ban.. people... The ones I get heebie jeebie about are the ones who.. and no joke.. list.. "Sea Shepherd" and "Green Peace"... and "down with Pipelines".. oooo and "down with Trophy hunting". in their past job experience... with absolutely no pictures of sleds and such..

They are usually pictured in a loving embrace with a flower or a bee.. (I love both for the record)

Just funny how some try to infiltrate. Maybe I am naive, but I have never wanted to jump onto another forum, or page because I oppose someone elses actions wanting to wreak havoc ... I am just too zen... Ironic eh...
You sound conflicted, maybe you aren't who you say you are. hmmmm

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nahh... I always am... who I am... how I roll.

And right now I'm a girl with a humungous cold who has been reading a LOT of historical caribou information.. going a tad bat chit crazy.. and... who is sipping NyQuil and Jager, hoping to go for a rip on Sunday! wooo HOOOOOOO

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You might have something there. Maybe this whole time MOMMA has been a mole planted by the greenies to thwart our cause from the inside. Explains that super duper ridiculously loud can she just put on her sled. We're on to you Trish!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My name is Ray and I banned too????

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might have something there. Maybe this whole time MOMMA has been a mole planted by the greenies to thwart our cause from the inside. Explains that super duper ridiculously loud can she just put on her sled. We're on to you Trish!

Drat..... my maniacal plot foiled again........ darn you deaner....... darn you!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And right now I'm a girl with a humungous cold who has been reading a LOT of historical caribou information..

You know if you keep reading that stuff you'll never be able to forget it..........but you WILL want to forget it! :D

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know if you keep reading that stuff you'll never be able to forget it..........but you WILL want to forget it! :D

It's actually really helped put the pieces together. Moyie, we need to talk this week. Let me know when a good time to call and send me your # again. I dipped way back into the Late 1800s to present day... Or call me at the shop 250 428 7531.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE never considered that maybe she suffers from insomnia, that would explain the extreme attempt to bore herself to sleep. Always made my eyes glass over anyway.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE never considered that maybe she suffers from insomnia, that would explain the extreme attempt to bore herself to sleep. Always made my eyes glass over anyway.

I'm such an insomniac. I read and read.... read more.... hang out..... read more...........go to sleep.... wake up.. at 3:00am... read more.... good times...

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's actually really helped put the pieces together. Moyie, we need to talk this week. Let me know when a good time to call and send me your # again. I dipped way back into the Late 1800s to present day... Or call me at the shop 250 428 7531.

I'll call you Tuesday.

Top Bottom