Snowing pretty hard in cental AB - is it gonna stick around this time??

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot more has come down this morning than I was expecting, sure hope it keeps up and sticks around this time. I haven't gone ditch banging once! :beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Started snowing in Cowtown around noon, went to almost a white out at 2 in Chestermere. The drift's will be good again, and I hope it sticks around too, with more to come

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If mother nature hadn't decided to be a big old bitch and what decent base we did have wouldn't have melted, we'd be a lot better off down here.

Alberta Beach Doo

Reaction score
I work in Rocky and live in Alberta Beach We got one hell of a dump around Dec 6 that has not melted. There was way more snow here than Eckville, Rocky area as of Dec 19. . I never would have guessed that earlier in the fall. My years of riding has shown me that if its going to be a good year, it will start early November. Most of the March snow arrives too late as the melting cycle has already begun. I rarely see a January massive dump but Ullr, prove me wrong!

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha yes there has been a lot of cursing the old gods this season. We had two good seasons in a row and so I guess we're paying for it now.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If mother nature hadn't decided to be a big old bitch and what decent base we did have wouldn't have melted, we'd be a lot better off down here.

6 more inches would be nice around E-town
2014-07-04 15.39.40.jpg

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
We got about 3-4 inches in Okotoks and a little drifting here and there. Been out poking around the ditches today and zipping around with the kids but still have to watch for land mines.

Fun all the same and I think it'll stay for a while now as January is upon us. :)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I shoveled twice on the weekend, and once yesterday. This morning I let TJ out and it looks like I never shoveled at all.

Could be a good bitch danging weekend, or possibly head somewhere for a rip

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, got about 2" of fluffy on the hood this morning and more coming down.

Isn't it sad us prairie folk get all excited over a few inches of snow??

Top Bottom