Snowandmud.com 2010 Summer ATV Jamboree..... Formerly known as campout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking for feedback on last years campout from those of you that were there.

I know its only November but I am in the preliminary stages of planning the 2010 event.

All feedback is appreciated.

Also looking for people to help out with the planning and execution of the event.

Anyone interested in helping out MUST PM me, with e-mail address that you can be contacted at.

Thanks,

Tyler

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I herd that it was amazing, I wasnt there but my opinion it is time for sledding!! No camping talk TG it is Sledding season and you need to get a Sled LOL!!!!!
Just kidding with ya so dont take it to heart. And if your planning it that means that your rushing our sledding season so piss offffffffff and I am sure I speak for others.
LEt it snow let it snow!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done and everything was perfect....keep all, potluck, pancake breaky, fireworks, prizes...you guys did an amazing job!!!

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I herd that it was amazing, I wasnt there but my opinion it is time for sledding!! No camping talk TG it is Sledding season and you need to get a Sled LOL!!!!!
Just kidding with ya so dont take it to heart. And if your planning it that means that your rushing our sledding season so piss offffffffff and I am sure I speak for others.

Darren, just trying to get the preliminary stuff done.... Hope to see you there next year!

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hey tg has a sled so ha an 1991 artic cat 550

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TG sent you a pm. The event was excellent last year, I wouldn't change anything other than maybe a little friendlier poker rally route for the kids with smaller bikes, quads etc. But other than that don't change chit.....

Volunteer x2 for us, myself and the ol lady......:)

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I don't think you will have much trouble getting lots of help Tyler,,,( same D.j.)????? HAHA

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we totaly enjoyed it this summer and hell would have to freeze over for me to miss it next year. i agree with a easyer trail for the younger people or even if somehow find/make an easy trail around the bad spots. but aside from that i wouldn't change anything.

and if you need help, you got our number. don't hesitate to ask, we wont hesitate to say no... you know i kidding we'll help in whatever way we can.:d

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just make sure it's on "MY" weekend off next time, that's all I ask and I'd be happy to help out. Are you staying central (Rocky area) ?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
600px-Red_x.svg.png

Last edited:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
perhaps some of our supporting vendors could set up some kind of table/display promoting their goods....run some vid's under the big tent:cool:

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be happy to help, but probably alittle far from your area. I would really like to go next year so as soon as dates are set please let me know so maybe I (family) can attend.:d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
perhaps some of our supporting vendors could set up some kind of table/display promoting their goods....run some vid's under the big tent:cool:

perhaps..... perhaps some will be there come heck or high water this year, will maybe bring a few demos to ride instead of videos....just let me know the dates....

T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom