Snow????

tree slayer

Reaction score
Kirrkup trail very rough, as was trail to Frisbee. Open water and large ponds to cross in places. Visibility very limited, snow pack is wet and mushy, rained each day. We heard there was better snow at Sale.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the Silverstar webcam to give an idea of Hunters & Owlshead and checked late last night and looked like it was raining and snow was going. Then just checked it a few minutes ago and presto chango, -3 and snowing. Heading there on Sunday so I hope it keeps up:beer:

Attachments

• webcam.jpg
    webcam.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 31

jdog

Reaction score
I use the Silverstar webcam to give an idea of Hunters & Owlshead and checked late last night and looked like it was raining and snow was going. Then just checked it a few minutes ago and presto chango, -3 and snowing. Heading there on Sunday so I hope it keeps up:beer:

Looking better,10 of us r going up on the 19th.can u give us an update on the snow.Hoping to get some riding in not just.:beer::beer::beer::beer:

wiseguy

Reaction score
Heard that some kids from Enderby where up tobogganing at Hunters a couple of weeks ago. As for Owl's Head, I drove up the logging road 2 weeks ago and there was absolutly no snow at all. There was even a couple of guys out with their dirt bikes. Couldn't believe it. This time last year we were already riding and there was tons of snow up top.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard that some kids from Enderby where up tobogganing at Hunters a couple of weeks ago. As for Owl's Head, I drove up the logging road 2 weeks ago and there was absolutly no snow at all. There was even a couple of guys out with their dirt bikes. Couldn't believe it. This time last year we were already riding and there was tons of snow up top.

Well I hope something happens up there before Monday but if all else fails we will be dooin the drive to Revy every morn.

Top Bottom