snow updates

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was there mar 1-3, snow was getting tracked up pretty bad, did find some powder farther back at allen. Calling for snow and rain for the next week so hopefully there will be some good pow soon.

sleddude

Reaction score
Rain today at Clemina. Allen was clear all day but overcast. Blue sky poking through in the afternoon.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reports just came in of rain until about 4km up the Allan Creek trail, then falling as wet snow. Accumulating quickly in the alpine. They were saying it only took about an hour for their tracks to be covered and they had a blast.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like wer gonna have a good weekend,heading there after work tommorro!Let it snow! Let it snow!:snow: :firefire: :snow: :firefire:
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Give Us The Report

Keep The Reports Coming, And Hey, "tigerdooman":d , Make Sure You Post Some Pics, AND HAVE A GREAT & SAFE TRIP... I'm Dying Here, Unable To Take Big Blue Out Till Near The End Of The Month(back Ordered Parts)!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Honest buddy I feel your pain...................Taking my laptop,will post pics and conditions daily.I try to get an updated stuck pic for ya ! LOL!
catmando!:PDT_bud:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sno-bunje???

:eek: HEY DON'T FORGET PICS WITH THE SNO-BUNJE IN IT, AND MAYBE A FEW NEW POSITIONS TOO(SOUNDS LIKE A KAMA-SUTRA BOOK?).... HARD TO BEAT RON'S USE FOR THE BUNJE(HANGING OFF HIS HANDLEBARS, SO HE DOESN'T FALL IN THE CREEK UNDER HIS SLED:eek: ). LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PICS.;)

Top Bottom