Snow pics oct 27rh

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. A few pics i took this weekend while i was up the mountain. Gorgeous day too.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Snow pics oct 27th

We walked into the bowl in the back and it got deeper with elevation. Bell received about the same amount. My wifes family went up Bell the next day and the kids had fun tobogganing.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We walked into the bowl in the back and it got deeper with elevation. Bell received about the same amount. My wifes family went up Bell the next day and the kids had fun tobogganing.

Keep up the reports, we will be making use of the mansion a few times this winter!

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i hope it comes down quick. was hoping on a trip somewhere for remberence day.[/QUOTE
its quite possible. All it takes is one good storm to go through. Problem is the rocks are usually just under couple inches of snow. If you do head up just remember that if the snow hasn't had time to set up you will find a rock. Lucille would be your best bet or bell for early season riding as renshaw trail wont have the snow at the lower elevations. If I can get more pics as time goes by I will post them. Jay

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com

i hope it comes down quick. was hoping on a trip somewhere for remberence day.[/QUOTE
its quite possible. All it takes is one good storm to go through. Problem is the rocks are usually just under couple inches of snow. If you do head up just remember that if the snow hasn't had time to set up you will find a rock. Lucille would be your best bet or bell for early season riding as renshaw trail wont have the snow at the lower elevations. If I can get more pics as time goes by I will post them. Jay

Thanks for the pics Jay. Started raining yesterday in town, with snow at the higher elevations. The snow line has come down a bit and its still snowing lightly up there this morning. Lets hope it continues.

Top Bottom