Snow is TOOO deep in golden!!

goldenboys

Reaction score
Was out at Silent Pass today. The snows sooo deep right now unless you are ready for chest deep powder stay in the prairies. :)

;)

Its insane! Best conditions ever. I need a day to recover but theres no way i'm not heading out to quartz, hope or gorman tomorrow. Supposed to be like this all week.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out at Silent Pass today. The snows sooo deep right now unless you are ready for chest deep powder stay in the prairies. :)

;)

Its insane! Best conditions ever. I need a day to recover but theres no way i'm not heading out to quartz, hope or gorman tomorrow. Supposed to be like this all week.

Have to see pics.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Spudnik

Reaction score
Was out there as well today. Made a day trip from Calgary. It was over the bars all day long and then some. Did not get to the bac side so still a lot of playing to be had. It was my best day this year. Will upload video tomorrow.

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a question about cell phone coverage at Quartz. For those using the Telus network do you get a signal at the trail head, cabin or any place up high?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k, sounds good. thanks for the info. heading up to ride Quartz tomorrow. coming solo so looking for partners or a group to join up with. Planning to be at the launch by 10. IM me if you would like to meet up and we can exchange contact details.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dammit...i was going to head there today but decided to work for 3days to fund my habit. Hopefully Blue River is that good wednesday

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode for 3 days in Golden area. was AWSOME Silent was TITTY deep. Trees were insane. Guess i should have brought my Scuba Snorkel.
Quartz was socked in up high saturday morning, but afternoon cleared up 3ft pow everywhere. Yesterday was bluebird and Flippin great tree riding and the open areas were great.
Only the big stuck at the end that lasted 3 1/2 hours sucked.

But well worth it.

Top Bottom