Snow in Vancouver-4300 insurance claims

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Vancouver got snow which made compact snow/ice on the roads. That’s kinda rare here. It’s -7, cold and there’s traffic mayhem! The traffic radio station called it a “gong show.” Haha

Prairie peeps can have a laugh!

Wow on a bad snow/ice day in Calgary we might get 300.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Vancouver got snow which made compact snow/ice on the roads. That’s kinda rare here. It’s -7, cold and there’s traffic mayhem! The traffic radio station called it a “gong show.” Haha

Prairie peeps can have a laugh!

Man I seen this last year when I was down there for the boat show. Saturday night it was snowing. No taxis, I asked the valet at the hotel we’re the taxis were. He told it snowed so they stopped running. I laughed, he didn’t then proceeded to dump a bag of softener salt on the hotel step and spread it with a broom.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to think Vancouver drivers just couldn't drive....till the first time I tried to drive in that crap that falls from the sky down there.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I used to think Vancouver drivers just couldn't drive....till the first time I tried to drive in that crap that falls from the sky down there.

Right? The compact ice is slippery like a layer of ice with a thin film of mucous on top. Slickety rickety. It is definitely different ice in Van than prairie ice.

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the words of the great trucker “ these roads ar slicker than cum”

Top Bottom