Snow in the revy forecast finally!!

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it will start snowing on Tuesday and should be a good week..if we gotta ride the flat stuff it better be deep....see ya an Tuesday then........

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revelstoke_live2.jpg

Looks like spring in Revy. I think it's time for your dance Powder Puff. But just wondering if you could do something special this time so it bonds well with the existing snowpac?:)

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just looked at the forecast.....#$@%^... changed again...now its cold and no snow again....7 of us booked for tuesday...hope it changes

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Dobir where u looking for the forecast? It has got to snow!!!!! :rant:
I`ll have to do the dancing in the dark from now on, neighbour says he is gonna break my legs if he catches me at it again. :d mbb don`t know what can be done about this next new bad layer we got going on, saw it the other day and it is deep surface hoar. :eek:

Weather Forecast: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your legs breaking
is worth a snow fall(IN A NICE WAYFOR THE TOUR)
like the last.
one must sarcfirce for the rests
its in your hands puff!
pow pow

funinsno

Reaction score
Just got back from From Revy today(cut a 5 day trip short)......In 25 years of going there probably the worst conditions for this time of year. Unless they get more snow soon this year will be a write off. Boulder was POUNDED out and Turtle wasn't much better. Usually you can find some fresh stuff, but with no snow in nearly 2 weeks the pickn's were pretty slim. Yes you can find "unmarked" stuff but it is rock hard.....That being said IF and when they get more it will make the avalanche danger go WAY up.

Graveler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powder Puff;294709 saw it the other day and it is deep surface hoar. :eek: [url=http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/CABC0247 said:
Weather Forecast: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network[/url]

its going to make it interesting when it does dump!!! it was like riding fresh snow

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your right..I must have hit the wrong link...fresh snow is needed but it will be very unstable ...

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Powded puff good for you (at your age and you can still dance)

Who is Powded Puff good one :beer:, you`d be amazed at what I can still do. I`ll see what I can do about the snow. There is a bunch of you comming the last wk. of Jan. isn`t there? PW Ride.

The trails are sure in nice shape. :d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dragons back together and loaded i can't get down there fast enough.....

when are you guys out there??
through the weekend?

I think I am coming west instead of north, where you guys staying? glacier house,,

Dobir when u leaving?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya JohnIt..heading out in the am..cabin 105 glacier..let me know..

M

mattmedic

Who is Powded Puff good one :beer:, you`d be amazed at what I can still do. I`ll see what I can do about the snow. There is a bunch of you comming the last wk. of Jan. isn`t there? PW Ride.

The trails are sure in nice shape. :d
PW ride is march 7-11th and there is a bunch of us coming there.... again...

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you boys want some fresh snow keep coming west...we're getting hammered all week in Terrace/North Coast...there is about 20cm in my driveway since 10am and it is supposed to keep going all week. That's on top of the 3metre or so current snowpack (in the mtns). Also generally the snow is a bit more stable although I see the CAC has us going to high for the weekend.

Top Bottom