Snow conditions????

Dion

Reaction score
Hey Guys...

I am from Wpg, myself and a friend are looking to come out to Bc for some riding and just wonder on locations and snow conditions???

We don't a hotel booked yet so we are up for going almost anywhere.... SO just wondering if anybody can give me some input?????

We are coming out Sat till Wed -Thur

Any info would be great

Thanks for the time Dion

Dion

Reaction score
Sorry guys we were either going to golden or revelstoke

Cheers D

wildwest

Reaction score
was out on frisby last weekend** great riding* but if your coming that far i would wait untill* more snow and chances of a clear day are better. not all riding places have enough snow, i have cabin at sicamous not enough there yet. mid jan

bigskysledder

Reaction score
Website
www.sheldonzacharias.com
We rode Boulder Mountain last weekend, it's very close to Revy. The snow on Saturday was about 4 ft down in the bowls and on Sunday had settled to about 2 ft on top of solid base. Boulder is the most popular riding area in and around Revy, but there are lots of other good riding areas also. You can also head to the Sicamous area if they have snow, Blue Lakes and Owl's Head are very good and easy to find and get to. Good Luck out there.

Dylan Morrow

Reaction score
Hello all.. heading to revy in 2 weeks.. been to several riding areas in the past.. Any info on where to find the best snow would be appreciated.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say Keystone, because it is much larger. YOu had to kinda look for the good stuff more in Sale.

tntmax

Reaction score
Revy is the best!!! i have stayed at Glacier house and it is top notch. Sled right off groomed trail and 500 feet later you are parked at your door, very sled safe and great hot tub on deck. Great gas punp with HIGH octane fuel, and a resturant to eat and chug a little. GREAT PLACE.. hope this helps..CHEERS

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
just got back from revy the snow was good fri, not bad on sat, and crap on sun, but theres a good base set up now and you don't have to worry about hitting much any more

Top Bottom