Snow Conditions ?

crazeejames

Reaction score
FernieSnow I do believe it may be time for you to bust out your annual snow dance!!!! We need all the help we can get! The snow Gods are not being very forthcoming so far! :(

Last edited:

kolby

Reaction score
im looking at going out to the crows nest on the 19th and wondering if you guys have heard what the snows like out there? thanks

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi temps and rain and lack of snow. Long range forecast does not look promising. We need snow !

700modd

Reaction score
Was hoping to come down this weekend on Sunday and ride the Rolling hills and park/unload at the yellow gates. Could someone tell me what the snow conditions are like and if it would be worth going for a ride?
Thanks

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Was hoping to come down this weekend on Sunday and ride the Rolling hills and park/unload at the yellow gates. Could someone tell me what the snow conditions are like and if it would be worth going for a ride?
Thanks

I had a look at the road and the yellow gates on Wednesday. They were snow covered but with all the rain, I would think the road was a skating rink now. The road up the hill from the tin shacks was solid ice. Take it for what it's worth. Your decision.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow on ski hill cams looks very skinny and very wet, not anyplace i'd want to be

Phazer Moon

Reaction score
FernieSnow I do believe it may be time for you to bust out your annual snow dance!!!! We need all the help we can get! The snow Gods are not being very forthcoming so far! :(

I was thinking the same thing. Fernie Snow, we are in desperate need of your snow dance service everywhere throughout SK, AB, BC.

Top Bottom