Snow Conditions???

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how well the snow is piling up or at all in Valemount? Im wondering if i got a hope in hell of going November 9th.

Last edited by a moderator:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be driving by today on my way to Kamloops today, will look up the hill...drool...and come back. No sled, but may drive up a logging road to see where snow is at. Still about 6 weeks before I start to ride...don't like buying to many parts and lots of other activities before sleds come out.:)

Rev_it

Reaction score
Website
animalinu.ca
Yeah I hear you! It really puts a dampper on the season when a guy smashes his sled up first trip!
Plus a little snow on the ground can make 4x4ing real intersting for month or so untill its safe to hit the trail!

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two friends of mine rode Allen Creek this past weekend. They got funny looks everywhere they went. They were the only 2 guys in town with sleds. They rode gravel from the parking lot for 7km. They needed to stop every 5 minutes to pack the exchangers full of snow to keep the sleds cool. The rain had melted most of the snow on the trail but there was enough in the trees to get by. Once they got to the cabin things were good. Not alot of snow staying on the big climbs so they played in the trees mostly. There was about 3 feet with a slight base. Things were looking up when they left on Sunday morning. Snowed a ton on Saturday night and Sunday morning. Things should be looking up.........

Top Bottom