snow checking?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow checked an M1100 turbo sno pro limited in black w/ 3 yr warranty, and contemplating a 2013 pro rmk 600 155 ES. M1100 was $15750 tax in out the door, was quoted $12390 tax in out the door for RMK, includes $1000 in accessories and 2 yr warr.

holly chit someone is checking a cat???? first to post in 5 pages ahahhha

still no yammies being checked........

how come no cat snowcheckers? race inspired mountain sled didnt work out LOL?

:) :) :)

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Hey johni-t any info on the doo loyalty credit? No one here has heard anything about it. Rob

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey johni-t any info on the doo loyalty credit? No one here has heard anything about it. Rob

If you snow checked a sled last year you became a Platinum Owners Club member and with that comes a plum; "Upgrade to the latest technology or add another sled to your family's fleet by ordering before April 16, 2012, and you will get a free wrap kit or $300 rebate on top of all the other spring promotional incentives."

I got my rebate notice in the mail the other day. Enjoy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you snow checked a sled last year you became a Platinum Owners Club member and with that comes a plum; "Upgrade to the latest technology or add another sled to your family's fleet by ordering before April 16, 2012, and you will get a free wrap kit or $300 rebate on top of all the other spring promotional incentives."

I got my rebate notice in the mail the other day. Enjoy.

As well Doug you have a $300 coupon from your demo ride at Kusters. Now you have $600 off your purchase. How do you like those apples?

boader2685

Reaction score
well after riding the sled in Revy on the weekend. i called a bunch of places in alberta..

i called RiverSide, Martins, Turple, A&E, Trackside ( only to find out they no longer sell product) Bow Ridge, and Bow Cycle South & Bow Cycle.

after compairing all the prices i got. i found to have been given the same numbers from Bow Cycle South, Bow Cycle and Martins. depending on how you look at it.

Bow Cycle ( both stores) 154 pull start x $ 13449 + 199+ gst = 14330.40 then i asked about in house Promos and well after i talked to the sales guys. i was told they will do an ABS bag for 599 at the time of the deal being signed. It came to the same price as Martins in Edmonton. With in 100$ anyways. So after figuring that out and the sales guy being extremely helpful and knew the new sled in and out. that being said i guess he has had some seat time on the new one. i decided to go with Bow Cycle South. They were just closer to me for the drive. put a few other parts on their and he helped me out with the parts as well.

so for everyone shopping i found that really Martins South, and Bow Cycle ( both locations) were dead even in my eyes. both very helpful in the process, took the time to talk to me about it and well frankly the best price in AB.

1. i had to go to a dealer that understood my riding skill level and want i needed. ( was nice talking to a fellow rider, and one who rode the machine a few times)
2. time and knowledge of the product they promote
3. price( but really i was going to pay for who ever i knew wasn't blowing air up my a$$)
4. price, cus i wasnt 600$ more then the rest.
5. time it took to call back. p.s. one dealer 5 hours.?????? sent an e-mail to the manager about that.. was polite but they know they lost the sale do to it. The others took the call right away but were not sure about the unit. in a hurry to get me off the phone. couldnt tell me 3 things about the unit. list goes on

but Happy Hunting everyone.. again.. just my .02c in this. hope that helps.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shhh.....the masses don't need to know! I thought I'd mentioned a plum in my previous statement. Where doo the apples come from?

its all from the manufacturer not the dealer take all the apples ya can get

now who's putting my name on a ride day to save me another $300?? :)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mine was actualy from my 07 Rev, they have always mailed me stuff every year, my 2012 wasnt snow checked by me so I didnt get in their sytem for it.

so its like a $300 loyalty coupon and it sounds like it can be used with the $300 demo ride credit so thats pretty sweet

Top Bottom