Snow Bungee

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron,
That spring thing you guys have to pull the sleds out,does it work well and would you suggest getting one?Have seen them in magazines but they looked kind of mickey mouse.

Jon

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Take my word for it,it works well!
catmando

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Hi bigdog67,
The snow bungy works very well. I had to use it alot this weekend. I was sledding with Ron all weekend.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
That doesn't mean I was the one stuck all weekend... We were sledding with a group of 12 and it was deep, see McBride snow conditions, and the photo gallery, click on Members Gallery and then rknight111, then McBride trip early dec, then click on first picture, once that comes on screen click on slideshow ( third box on left in line with file 1/44 )

RON

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It Works!!!!!

:) Believe me from experience the Snow Bungee works. Was up at Silent Pass
last winter of course I got stuck. I was trying to shovel my way out when one of the other sledders in our party stopped to give me a hand, He told me to stop shoveling and he pulled out this springy looking thing we hooked it to the ski gave it a good pull and my sled popped out of the hole I was stuck in and another heave and the sled was unstuck. This took all of five minutes, I would recommend to every one who is riding in deep snow conditons to carry one of these, not only do they work but they are a great back saver.

Happy Sledding

GRD

Reaction score
Works Good...

Rode with some guys last year that had one and it worked really well. But where would you carry it?

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
You can pick up a snow bungee at Riverside Honda for a good price.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear, I bought one but have not used it yet. I bought the one without the 'D' handle meant for sled on sled. Maybe I should have stuck to the one meant for a man pull?

Top Bottom