Snow and Mud Stickers

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of ordering stickers with snow and mud and you user name on them for trailers sleds helmets or has this already been done.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of ordering stickers with snow and mud and you user name on them for trailers sleds helmets or has this already been done.

Like that Idea. Been waiting to get some S&M gear like decals, t shirts, hats ECT, but havent heard yet. I tell everyone I meet while out sledding about the site and highly recommed it. :d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We do have some different sized stickers available for purchase, however if you want to get your username done you'll have to go visit a decal shop yourself. Sledbunnyracing works for decalling company however the one off's might cost you quite a bit through them, you could also his on the of the decal shops in the Local Malls, my next truck won't be as prominintly decalled as my current one is but it might include my username somewhere as well.

S

sldgy

We do have some different sized stickers available for purchase, however if you want to get your username done you'll have to go visit a decal shop yourself. Sledbunnyracing works for decalling company however the one off's might cost you quite a bit through them, you could also his on the of the decal shops in the Local Malls, my next truck won't be as prominintly decalled as my current one is but it might include my username somewhere as well.

Do they work to cover the holes in 09D800 pistons? If so, I'll take several!!

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they work to cover the holes in 09D800 pistons? If so, I'll take several!!

these will drop right in ;)

IMG_0924.jpg

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like that Idea. Been waiting to get some S&M gear like decals, t shirts, hats ECT, but havent heard yet. I tell everyone I meet while out sledding about the site and highly recommed it. :d

besides the stickers just PM me. thanks,
We are waiting and have a issue with the stickers, sorry for any inconvenience.

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there a store some where that a person can stop by to pick up some stuff or is it just order from some one??????

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Please send me a PM. The logo is a trademarked image and I'm authorized to manufacture them.
The delay is determining which siZes and colors to order. Hopefully we will get things correctly soon.

Thanks for your understanding

is there a store some where that a person can stop by to pick up some stuff or is it just order from some one??????

Last edited by a moderator:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Please send me a PM. The logo is a trademarked image and I'm authorized to manufacture them.
The delay is determining which sizes and colors to order. Hopefully we will get things correctly soon.

Thanks for your understanding

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats funny you mentioned that I been thinking for a couple of weeks that it would be nice to have stickers like that also. Is it possibale to use the Snow and Mud name to make your own personalized stickers? or who ever makes the official S&M decals can you order them?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We are in the process of producing a bunch of these with all the requests we have. We like that you want to put the snowandmud logo on your trailers, we would like to produce them for you. This is a trademarked logo as well. I will be preparing an order for stickers. At this time I ask that you give us some time as we have experienced a tragic loss this past weekend in an avalanche and we need some time here, thanks, RON

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a place I would be able to pick up a couple Snow&Mud Decals for my SUV? Getting some tinting done soon, and figured now would be a good time to buy and install some S&M decals too! Sene as I have been putting it off for a VERY LONG time!

JimmyFlynt

Reaction score
i wouldnt mind getting some stickers or a decals for my truck and trailer. the user name might be cool to go with it as well. are these avaliable or do we have to order them through someone on here and mentioned before?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i wouldnt mind getting some stickers or a decals for my truck and trailer. the user name might be cool to go with it as well. are these avaliable or do we have to order them through someone on here and mentioned before?

DL......You better bring a crate of them to outwest...Just sayin

Top Bottom