Snow and Mud is known for good sled information!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I have seen a few references in a other places that S&M is the up to the minute go to mountain site for good info on the latest mountain sled problems. This is kinda cool.

This is kinda cool because the manufacturers are watching this site for product feedback and will see and hear the issues that we write and post about almost live. But we already knew the social media teams monitor the site and that is cool too!

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen a few references in a other places that S&M is the up to the minute go to mountain site for good info on the latest mountain sled problems. This is kinda cool.

This is kinda cool because the manufacturers are watching this site for product feedback and will see and hear the issues that we write and post about almost live. But we already knew the social media teams monitor the site and that is cool too!
Yeah kinda nice that there has been a shift within S&M from brand bashing to just everyone pointing out every single problem they find with everything.

Definitely serves us better as consumers and makes us look more intelligent.

I also have seen people reference stuff they have learned from s&m.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best site for up to date conditions reports too but some of the fb groups are closing that gap.

Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom