snorkel and exhaust

jimmytheman

Reaction score
hey can anyone tell me where i can get a decent snorkel kit for my 07 grizz 700. also a really loud ass pipe that increases horse and grunt!!!! and if i put wheel spacers in will it put more stress on the wheel studs???

AC4life

Reaction score
You should be able to build a snorkel yourself if you wanted to. That way you can shape and design each one the way you want. If not....highlifter makes a snorkel kit for each make and model of bike, and im sure there are lots of other companies as well. Are you planning on doing the clutch (exhaust and intake) as well as the air box? As for exhaust systems you should talk to other grizzly owners and see which exhaust system worked for them. I had a full Pro circuit system on my old brute force with the baffle out and it was always the loudest on the trail. It also gave me some bottom end grunt (lol, atleast it sounded like it when i hammered on it)

AC4life

Reaction score
Its not to difficult to do...depending on how you want them to look and where you route the snorkel too. On my king quad the clutch was very simple to do, but my airbox not so much. The best thing to do would be go to High Lifter and go the chat forum on their website. There is a couple of threads that walk you right through it. Have a game plan set out before you start ripping things apart as well, always makes it a bit easier.

ian_daddylonglegs

Reaction score
I have been thinking of putting a snorkel on my grizz 450.:d
I finally got my dream quad lol it has a hmf pipe(very loud) and itp rims and swamp fox tires they work great in any condition!!!:bike::bandance::trustme::smilemsn:

Top Bottom