Snoriders West Mag

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that the sept issue? if so our son got in on the hotshots pics as well. caught him ridin my sled i see they posted the pic on the website was just wondering if it made it into the mag as well.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got to see Skinny's copy tonight-- Awesome article girls! Congratulations !!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, looks like we better all get on Overkill's mailing list...only way we're gonna get a copy! :p

Gotta get on Snoriders mailing list...consistently...sometimes we get em sometimes we don't. :confused:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i also just completed reading it at wensday night rides.. great article....

RidersWriter

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
Glad you liked the story, and the issue. The writers loved this issue more than any other. The ladies were great to talk to and hopefully we'll be able to feature the women riders even more in the future.

We're always looking for more stories, more riders and more places, so feel free to drop me a line any time with your ideas. I've found our last two cover stories from Snow and Mud members—I like those stats!

Overkill, if you send an email to Distribution@kpimedia.com, you can get your number of issues down to just one! And anyone else, you can get free e-newsletters and magazines by subscribing at the website.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you liked the story, and the issue. The writers loved this issue more than any other. The ladies were great to talk to and hopefully we'll be able to feature the women riders even more in the future.

We're always looking for more stories, more riders and more places, so feel free to drop me a line any time with your ideas. I've found our last two cover stories from Snow and Mud members—I like those stats!

Overkill, if you send an email to Distribution@kpimedia.com, you can get your number of issues down to just one! And anyone else, you can get free e-newsletters and magazines by subscribing at the website.

I do get use of all my copies from every isue......its all good!

Top Bottom