Sno-Mo-Days - ATV Poker Rally

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure this is a atv rally. ??? Other threads states snowmobile rally??? Anyone know???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check Marvin's Post #1 this page. Lac Ste Anne ATV Club, Sent from my Home Laptop using Hit and Hunt.

Bruce.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogger, didn't I see a post that you were looking after the check point #2? Wife is out of commission due a disagreement with a tree, so I am bringing one of our friends daughter with me. So I hope to see you on the trail!

mudbug

Reaction score
Just curious on how many KM for the atv rally on Monday!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unless there is some major snowfall this week i am thining the sleds will be a no go. hard to run sleds on <1/2" of snow.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They cancel the races and keep the sled rally. If it is no good for races then forsure not doing rally. Good luck with the rally.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
They cancel the races and keep the sled rally. If it is no good for races then forsure not doing rally. Good luck with the rally.

this is for the ATV rally on the Monday, but yes they are also doing the Sled Rally on Saturday.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
They canceled the drags because they could not build a safe track. The drag track requires a large volume of snow in order to build the berms and and a deep base track, unfortunately there is not enough snow to make a safe track. With regards to the rally I have not been out on the trails but they were just groomed and I'm told that although the snow is low we do have adequate coverage and the grooming has set up nice.

Due to canceling the drags the novelty races have been expanded to include multiple categories and adult events.

07dmax360

Reaction score
Great ride guys!!! Had fun, a little icy on some hills, but had a great ride. Too bad they ran out of hotdogs at the 3rd check point. Must be an indication of the number of riders this year!! Thanks again. Look forward to next year!!!!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here met some new people but I think I got to drag out some more buds or make some new ones, aside from the one icy patch on the hill, the route was well marked. Thanks again my young passenger wants to go again, now she is going to have to fight the wife!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
we actually ran the sled on sat, lots of bare places and some minor heating issues on 2 sleds early on that went away. but we made it, and a day riding is still better than a day at home, good time, thanks to the organizers, voulenteers and all that made it happen, next year count me in on the voulenteering.

Top Bottom