snapping cv axels

Reaction score
i have an 07 ac 700 efi and exacutioner tires and i keep snapping cv axels this is leading me to believe stock axel arn't heavy enough for the aggressive rubbers does anyone know some moderatly priced axel with out have to go with gorrilias and pay 2500 for 2 axels

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what breaks them almost every time on my machine (400 Outlander) is when I have the steering cranked to one side while stuck and giving it throttle.

Gorilla doesn't make aftermarket CV's for mine, I've already spent over $1K replacing 4 of them. I just winch it out now instead of tryin' to be a hero, cheaper that way.....:d

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.... Check out Royal distributors. They have a site and carry alot of aftermarket parts and accesories, another one is Motovan. Motovan will ship to dealerships closest to you. R.D. will ship to your door. Do you have a lift kit on your cat?

Reaction score
moto van and royal don't put out cvs for mine i checked into that already and no lift kit just aggressive exacutioners

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
moto van and royal don't put out cvs for mine i checked into that already and no lift kit just aggressive exacutioners

Even with Gorillas if you have your wheels cranked too one side or the other they will still break.I learned this while snapping a few with my Prowler.I worked on keeping the wheels straight and if I couldnt then winch it out.Have not broke an axel since!
catmando!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought a 500i in02.broke 3 axles and wasent working the machine hard.fixed it the last time and got rid of it.ac never again...the engine went too. do to misallignment of components so fixed all that too.it had to be a friday machine.

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an 07 ac 700 efi and exacutioner tires and i keep snapping cv axels this is leading me to believe stock axel arn't heavy enough for the aggressive rubbers does anyone know some moderatly priced axel with out have to go with gorrilias and pay 2500 for 2 axels

Are you serious on that price:eek: I know for Grizzly 660's you could get 5 axles for that price. Maybe get some more quotes from different dealers.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Kevin at rapid evolutions. Buddy just bought 2 gorrilas from him for 700/pair. And if not, but the gorilla lift kit. Only 2495 on ebay for the AC 700

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
so i snapped another cv axel today

call Kevin at Rapid Revolutions. 1-866-455-7553. it is toll free. from the sounds of how many you have gone through you NEED gorilla axles. lol. and he will ship them up to you whichever way is cheapest etc... talk to him and he may be able to work something out for you.

Top Bottom