smokin deal on Avi course!!!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys and gals its that time of year again.I have been talking to the guys at Hangfire Avalanche Training and once again they are going to let me put on a special price on your AST1.
Last year we filled the class and had a great time,we had 22 people sign up.
The regular price is $309 but for this one date you can get your AST1 certificate for $269.
Go to http://www.hangfiretraining.com on the right hand side click book now and scroll down to Special AST1 Two day January 15-16 2011.
This would make an excellent Christmas present so....lets get certified!!!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have any questions at all about the coarse please feel free to pm me and I will answer then asap.
I would like to add that this course is put on by sledders for sledders.The first half day is first spent in their class room,which has some great information and the second half of the day is on the mountain.

The second day is all on the mountain,you will be taught the correct way to dig your pit and to be able to read the layers.
Then its off to learn the best way too use your beacon with an excellent avalanche scenario,this was one of the best parts of the coarse as the set up an area with a very realistic scenario of a avalanche with multiple burials.
There is so much too this coarse I can't possibly get it all in this post.
I was totaly impressed with the coarse and can honestly tell you I thought I had lots of Avy savvy,till I took the coarse...please do you and your family a favour and get certified.

Cheers,
Dave

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT...come on people,lets get this coarse filled.
Conditions are at considerable right now and as the pineapple express rolls in conditions are going to get worse...

Top Bottom