smoke free

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it has been one year of being smoke free and it feels great.,... Happy New Year to you and your family

Congratulations boots, keep up the good work. I have 2 brothers that smoke and both act like they cant stop. I know its hard and takes some dedication but it is possible. I have allergies and asthma so I cant stand people smoking, I would much rather have them chewing.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good for you. Keep it up its worth it. Feb 18th will be 4 years for me! After 30+ years.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it can be done just have to want to quit...

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, now there is a tough feat. Congratulation on your accomplishment Riverjet.

Thanks! If I can do it anyone can. I had one smoke left when I awoke one morning, smoked it and never had a single puff, (of tobacco) from that time forward. I used the patch for 3 weeks and the rest is history. I am paying for all those years of smoking though.

I really recommend to anyone that smokes "QUIT" because that ch!t'll kill ya!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrads to you all. I took a puff when I was 18 and coughed and sputtered and said no way I was going to start. Now at 45 I am so glad I did not. My 20 year daughter decided to start and my wife and I more or less beg her to stop. So far going on deaf ears. As of Sept, the BC government is offering the patch for free so she got several boxes. She tried one patch and boxes still sitting there :(
On the other hand, my dad smoked for 45 years and quit cold turkey about 5 years ago. He was sick with the flu and said the cigarette tasted funny and that was it.

Top Bottom