Small Renegade upgrade?

_Stevo_

Reaction score
I just finished my little project. Soon to have a turbo back on it.

Attachments

• Quad pics 012.jpg
    Quad pics 012.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Quad pics 013.jpg
    Quad pics 013.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 57

_Stevo_

Reaction score
I do accually have 3 but you just cant see Air box intake. Let me know how the bumper turned out.

_Stevo_

Reaction score
Not to sure lost track a long time ago.. But if you really wanna know i can figure it out.

_Stevo_

Reaction score
Yeah i will have to.. i had it out this weekend in 3-4ft of water and didnt even get wet, i just putterd threw it in 2wd. The 32's are one hell of a hand full. Good thing epi came out with a new blue secondary spring to keep belt slip to a minimal with them big tires. It is a hevier spring with harder belt squeeze. Works Great!!

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what axles did you go with? is there a lift kit or just insane huge tires?

_Stevo_

Reaction score
It has a 5inch lift with Gorilla-axles. The rear grab bar is about chest high. and im 5'8 just to give you an idea. Turbo kits are around 3995.00 92crank hp

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very nice. What would you guys charge to do that snorkel setup? I planned on doing the same setup this winter, but if the price is right I'd pass the work onto someone with the experience.

_Stevo_

Reaction score
Big Suspention lift are made for one Use. Deep water. The axle angle is not an issue, you will break everything else before you break an axle. The only problem is with the angle meens hot joints. To much trail riding will heat up the innner joints and bloon the boots to the point of poping, deep water keeps them cool. This is only the problem on anything other then a 4inch lift. the 4inch and smaller have a good angle so you dont have joint overheating. The way i look at it is all depends on where you want to excell on a ride, in the mud or on the trail you cant have the best of both worlds. I had the big Renegade out today in mud and water up to the fenders and never even had to put it in 4wd. but then i just putted down the trail to the next hole. 4 inch lift is a much better choice for the all around machine. Outlander 4inch lifts should be availble soon threw Gorilla. The renegade 4inch will still have to come from Catvos or Customized by us. Ill let you all know on availbility and price as soon as i know.

Top Bottom