small cargo trailer

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi i am looking at buying a 6/12 cargo trailer single axle whats the best brand as far as quality ,and is a spring or torsion going to be bouncy? which is better , its for tools {contractors trailer}thanks

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Ron at Paradis Motorsports !!! (Firefly on this site) I bought a 6x13 V-nose all aluminum from him and love it !!! It's 10 foot straight wall with a 3 foot nose. It tows like a dream and tracks behind the truck like its not even there !!! "Legend" trailers have torsion suspension and handles good loads too !! Hauls all my "handyman" tools and my quad the odd time .......works good with no complants !!
Just my 2 cents !!!

LeapingLizzard

Reaction score
Website
www.tdkcustomhomes.com
I have the same trailer and use it for the same thing. I'm not sure how torsion axels last, the reason I say this is after a couple years of having the trailer loaded I broke a spring. When I replace it, the new spring held the trailer least 2" higher than the old one. I just changed the other side tonight as preventative maintenance and the springs and bolts only cost $52 (for one side) at a trailer supply store in Edmonton. Just my though, not sure how the torsion springs can be changed, I know with my boat trailer (torsion axels) I raised the trailer by removing the spindle and twisting it on the shaft.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stay away from the Mirage line up which includes the Belboa, Illusion, TnT trailers all made by Mirage.

They may look nice but lip stick on a pig it's still a pig not bashing them just stating the facts, do your research they don't stand up well in the long run, that is if your axles haven't fallen off by then.

Top Bottom