SLP stage 2 on Polaris pro 800

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this kit? My boy smashed his front end last ride last year including pipe. So we put SLP pipe and power commander on tuned for high elevation. Now I know that it is for high elevation but on the trail up it has a severe midrange bog (Lean bog) Until you hit about 4000 feet. Now I'm scared that with my boy riding it he is not gonna blip the throttle through this enough and squeak a piston. Is this a normal occurance with this kit? or maybe my commander isn't tuned right? It actually falls on its face above half throttle. Once you are up top it pulls hard and runs crisp.

Jeffpro800

Reaction score
Did you sync your pcv to your tps? What map are you running? Try installing a switch on the pcv and installing a low elevation map and run that untill you get up in elevation.

Last edited:

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 ^^^^^ try running the 0-3000 ft map and switch to the 3000 and up after. I ran the 3000ft and up map in revy last year and on trail up detted 2 times. Once your up in elevation it works fine

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iv got the stage 3 on my 2014 pro and i just took it for a quick rip up and down the field since we're lacking snow but i've also found mine seems to have a bad bog at that 6000 rpm

Daniel475

Reaction score
im running slp pipe and programmer running the 70-247 fuel map runs good all the time

GarettDixon07

Reaction score
I was planning on putting the slp stage 3 on my 2014 pro. I really hope I dont have issues. Seems lots of people do. There are only a few lucky ones. Guess ill cross my fingers!

Top Bottom