SLP full exhaust on T3?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a full exhaust for a 15' T3, something that increases power and is light weight.

Ive found the slp full exhaust, is there any others out there?

How will the Ecu react to a different pipe? I don't want to mess with tuning.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dynaport, buddy bought a little bit used t3 with it in

Took it all off, cause the can ect had no place to mount cooker, and he's a big time muff pot cooker

He might sell it for a good price

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been running the TSS full kit all year and it has been great.... mind you, a little NOISY. :)
Not throwing any codes, haven't broke any springs(like some people have spoke about), not melting any hoses or wires in behind the pipe or can.
Definitely added performance,but can't say exactly how much...

I've done too much this year, to compare back and forth with a stock T3.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been running the TSS full kit all year and it has been great.... mind you, a little NOISY. :)
Not throwing any codes, haven't broke any springs(like some people have spoke about), not melting any hoses or wires in behind the pipe or can.
Definitely added performance,but can't say exactly how much...

I've done too much this year, to compare back and forth with a stock T3.

What else do you have done to it?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

Heres the hill... 1700ft climb. A 13 XM with slp kit made it. A 14 Xm with the TSS made it. The other 2 Xms did not.

does the slp kit add power, yes. IMO the TSS has a little more on the top end over the SLP., judging by the two clutch setups and rider feel. BUT the SLP has more torque in the mid range over the TSS. Can't go wrong with either. Weight reduction is basically the same. SLP is quite, TSS is a loud. They are coming out with a tunnel dump version. Fit n finish is top notch with SLP, TSS not so much.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 186553

Heres the hill... 1700ft climb. A 13 XM with slp kit made it. A 14 Xm with the TSS made it. The other 2 Xms did not.

does the slp kit add power, yes. IMO the TSS has a little more on the top end over the SLP., judging by the two clutch setups and rider feel. BUT the SLP has more torque in the mid range over the TSS. Can't go wrong with either. Weight reduction is basically the same. SLP is quite, TSS is a loud. They are coming out with a tunnel dump version. Fit n finish is top notch with SLP, TSS not so much.

Doesn't look like much of a hill. Couple of fat guys on the other XMs?

Reactions: Dmf

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fat, no. Big boned, maybe. That one XM will be skies sky high when I am done with it! That 872, well he's hitting the drawing bored on the clutching I am thinking.

heres another angle

image.jpg

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks a little different... photography can be deceptive thats for sure

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fat, no. Big boned, maybe. That one XM will be skies sky high when I am done with it! That 872, well he's hitting the drawing bored on the clutching I am thinking.

heres another angle

View attachment 186598
I am looking forward to the results(thinking TSS). I can testify that it was a big pull, the only hill she didn't make it up this season. Got a little steep rounding the corner about 80 feet from the first lip.

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend the SPI pipes, friend of mine had two that split down the weld. The first pipe lasted two years, then it split, got warranty then the new one lasted 2 months. Only problem with thin material IMO

kidinloghouse

Reaction score
slp Y, aaen pipe and tss tunnel dump, combined with a diamond S hood and intake, plus a bondi box very noticeable increase over stock. but runs lean and had to mix some 110 octane to keep it off the sensors.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a diamond s can. can I run a slp y pipe and slp pipe with my diamond can? or would this ruin the benefits of the slp pipe?

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait a month and buy the Jaws kit. Pipe, y, and can. 10 to 12 HP. Will require programmer.

pwdrhnd

Reaction score
What did you do for clutching with the pipes. I put the SLP on my 15 T3 174 and added more weight to the pins but it seems to have trouble backshifting now. Thanks

Summit74

Reaction score
What did you do for clutching with the pipes. I put the SLP on my 15 T3 174 and added more weight to the pins but it seems to have trouble backshifting now. Thanks

I have same setup w 163. I put in an adjustable pin kit, set pin weight to what SLP recommended for my ALT and left it alone. Seems to pull correct RPM now.

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have same setup w 163. I put in an adjustable pin kit, set pin weight to what SLP recommended for my ALT and left it alone. Seems to pull correct RPM now.

Ditto that, put full SLP on both our 15 Summitt X, followed the suggested settings and no issues whatsoever. As commented earlier not really much louder than stock, but huge weight and performance improvement.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did i read that right?
Yes you did. Unfortunately it's a little delayed. Axys kits took over. Lots of them going out the door. I'll be talking with Greg in the morning and will find out a closer eta for you.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, just pipe and programmer... no porting?

Sounds like a 'hot' fuel map.

Bold claim.. Good if it's true...

Yes you did. Unfortunately it's a little delayed. Axys kits took over. Lots of them going out the door. I'll be talking with Greg in the morning and will find out a closer eta for you.

Top Bottom