SLP Airhorn intake kit

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put one on my wifes m7 and took away the stumble that the m7 has on the bottom end. Its a nice product. But stay away from the m8 m1000 airhorn they don't use the rubber hose and leak snow like crazy.

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can get a larger air horn for the 8's and 1000's and still use rubber hose and stock air intake

indy500

Reaction score
ask at the dealer for the larger air horn, cant remember what sled it was off of, but your just take of the stock one and rivet in the new plastic one, the hose stays hooked up. Really easy mod and looks stock. I also put in 2 small 2'' slp flo rites in the top of my airbox on the flat part. They fit great too. Might want to put on a set of frog skins if you don't already have them if you decide to put in the flo rites. I haven't noticed any negative effects.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I believe when I worked at Arctic Cat we were selling people the airhorn off the Snopro race sleds for their M series, has same effect as the SLP one for much less money.

SNOWY

Reaction score
Thought I would update everyone. Put the kit on and went for a run this morning. Very impressed, cleans up throttle response, no more bottom or mid range bog. Hoping to see better fuel mileage too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom