slide out cargo bed

NorthstaRmk

Reaction score
hey im looking at either buying or making a slide out cargo bed for under my sled deck, does anyone have a good brand they know of to check out? or pictures of something they have made? i have a 6.5' box

Shovelking780

Reaction score
hey im looking at either buying or making a slide out cargo bed for under my sled deck, does anyone have a good brand they know of to check out? or pictures of something they have made? i have a 6.5' box
Marathon is building them for 6.5' and 8' boxes they will be available at the end of the month. I have one on order it will work slick with the deck.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cargo bed makes a good one. Around $1500 for a six footer.
Can pick them up at Raven truck accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using a couple fingers.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant remember price think around 500 or so for the cargo bed roll out at marathon in Edmonton. They are used ones out of the surveyors trucks and marathon resells them. check them out.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It pays to shop around, I just bought a ramp from a retailer for over $100 less then the manufacture could sell it for.

NorthstaRmk

Reaction score
thanks guys, i might be putting a slip tank in the box in the future, too many options haha

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try truckvault they make all sorts of pull out locking truck beds... have a set of double drawers in my suburban... love em

TLCC

Reaction score
I just use a sheet of plywood with handles, and puck board strips underneath. Slides pretty good and cheap!

And only takes up 3/4" from the depth of the bed, there isn't much extra space under a sled deck anyway. Shorten it with a skilsaw when you install the sliptank, easy peasy.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing originally with the plywood and puck board. My deck doesn't seal my box, so I made a two drawer rat pat pack that accommodated my ramps and slip tank. Looked a buying one but couldn't find anything that could maximize my remaining space so I built one. Cost approx $300. Works great for work and play!

Top Bottom