slednecks 15

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save your money, not worth rushing out and buying...I thought just mayb with all the positive comments that this one might be different then the other 14 slednecks movies. Nope, just another slednecks movie with a bunch of jumps and cliff drops again. Suprizingly short for $40 bucks. Oh well add it to the collection will probibly watch it a couple more times before the next good vid comes out. Their was a couple nice pokes, and some big mountain powder riding but still 75% jumps. Micku was just simply amazing for the whole 3 mins of his scene.

with ya on that.... I forsure would rather more technical riding, I think schooled 4 was better. A few cliff drops are good but the jumps get old fast. Suppose its a lot easier to set up and film jumps rather than crawl around a side hill in powder!!!! and yes Micku is unreal, but I don't think there was a full three minutes...... I will have to watch it again but it looked to me like they played the same run from two different angles............. has anyone seen thunderstruck 11?

Dikbtr

Reaction score
Thunderstruck was the same old also! So tired of Jim's voice talking everyone thru every action! There was a few good parts and that Mark guy pulled some sick lines

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are funny.

Unfortunatly these guys don't have hollywood budgets to make good films. O well! I can't remember the last time I've popped in any brand of riding video and have my riding group make it the whole way through before finding something else to do lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

tothebar

Reaction score
JUST IN CASE YOU WEREN'T AWARE. BRETT RASMUSSEN HAS SWITCHED TO BRP. BUT IM JUST SAYING...JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW THOUGH. HE SWITCHED TO BRP. BRETT RASMUSSEN DID. BUT I DONT WANT TO RUB IT IN THAT BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP. THATS JUST A DICK MOVE.....RUBBING IT IN THAT BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP...WHO DOES THAT? RUBBING THINGS IN LIKE BRET RASMUSSEN DROPPING ARCTIC CAT AND SWITCHING TO BRP.... " BREAKING NEWS BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP" OK IM DONE.

Who is Bret Rasmussen?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JUST IN CASE YOU WEREN'T AWARE. BRETT RASMUSSEN HAS SWITCHED TO BRP. BUT IM JUST SAYING...JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW THOUGH. HE SWITCHED TO BRP. BRETT RASMUSSEN DID. BUT I DONT WANT TO RUB IT IN THAT BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP. THATS JUST A DICK MOVE.....RUBBING IT IN THAT BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP...WHO DOES THAT? RUBBING THINGS IN LIKE BRET RASMUSSEN DROPPING ARCTIC CAT AND SWITCHING TO BRP.... " BREAKING NEWS BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP" OK IM DONE.

Who is Bret Rasmussen?

I duno I was hoping you knew?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny.. each person will have a different perspective on the same movie. For me, I really enjoy a sled flick with deep Powder, tree riding, technical stuff, a few good climbs, then personal stuff with the riders.. Oh and Humor.. I love the Humor factor. Music is HUGE for me, as I'll have the movies playing the entire day on a loop sometimes, especially here at work. My all time fave movie would still have to be Boondockers 5 Alive... the tunes are so good, and just awesome pow shots in my opionion. When I put a vid in and I can't stand the music, chances are I won't play that vid often.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ooo now I'm watching last years 509 flick at work.. Sail by Awolnation came on, combined with some awesome deep snow tree riding.. gOOOOOOSEbumps!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are funny.

Unfortunatly these guys don't have hollywood budgets to make good films. O well! I can't remember the last time I've popped in any brand of riding video and have my riding group make it the whole way through before finding something else to do lol.

What does budget have to do with a few less jumps as they are soooo repetative and little more technical tree riding? Isn't it just a different location on the mountain? anyways I think most sled video's are pretty good, hollywood budget or not!!!...... So why do your riding buddies lose interest? are they beyond these professional riders or do you just run out of beer?:)

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny.. each person will have a different perspective on the same movie. For me, I really enjoy a sled flick with deep Powder, tree riding, technical stuff, a few good climbs, then personal stuff with the riders.. Oh and Humor.. I love the Humor factor. Music is HUGE for me, as I'll have the movies playing the entire day on a loop sometimes, especially here at work. My all time fave movie would still have to be Boondockers 5 Alive... the tunes are so good, and just awesome pow shots in my opionion. When I put a vid in and I can't stand the music, chances are I won't play that vid often.

I am really digging the 509 videos. Great music and footage.

Fourcast 2 was ok. Nice that it was digital and only a touch more than $10 on iTunes.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the movie. love watching micku. In my appeal of watching i don't like watching burandt, i'm not taking away any of his skill riding a sled he is unreal but i find watching him walk beside his sled at 10 miles an hour is just kind of boring. yeah the jumps get old, maybe if they were spread out more instead of one after the other?, I don't mind the tunes its better than all this screamo metal that you always find in motorsport movies. all in all good movie and definatley makes me exciting to go riding

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
I have to admit, I did get bored of the air time after a while, not to diminish anyone's skill or anything. But a little more variety would help. I found the music on Slednecks 15 to be mostly okay. One song was annoying (screamo stuff) but other than that. I did enjoy the POW shots, Micku, Turcotte, and Burandt sections.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just watched and and i liked slednecks 14 waaaaay better. it was spred out more and wasnt jump after jump. this one music hit the floor and they spent way to much time on filler. watching boondockers 9 next hope its better

Top Bottom