Sledhead Chat Thread

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rocky mountain snow flakes coming down in the Elk Valley..........those are the little wee tiny ones. It can snow all day before there is any accumulation.:snow:

Medium size flakes in Red Deer and blowing sideways. I thought I got up early but you beat me by 2 hours. I will have to shovel the driveway before work. Darn. Oops I mean f ya to quote a short guy from Camrose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medium size flakes in Red Deer and blowing sideways. I thought I got up early but you beat me by 2 hours. I will have to shovel the driveway before work. Darn. Oops I mean f ya to quote a short guy from Camrose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol. Well....I've rode on less. Air dam on the old black Chevy was pushing snow a few times on the way to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. Well....I've rode on less. Air dam on the old black Chevy was pushing snow a few times on the way to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could have rode the Crossfire to work but that might be breaking the law. City bike trails hmmmm.

Little Buddy

Reaction score
image.jpg Finally got some snow at home and have to work...

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How in the hell am I going to ride with ya if u come out week days all the time

Had plans this weekend. Way quieter mid week... Riding partner just jammed out on me. Fk. Oh well I need a couple cabin days to do stuff

Top Bottom