Sledhead Chat Thread

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's suppose to be cold and ****ty here on Sunday going to do the same. Will fire up my cousins sled as well to get it real good and smokey!

Only 11 more Friday's!

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Booked Grizzly Lodge for Mar 6-9! I'm pumped to get out soon, the boat goes for its winter sleep over next weekend. Then its sled time! lol

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, it's about that time of year that I'm sitting in a combine and my mind wanders to the west.

Also about time I poke my head in here to see what's up on S&M.

Bring it on.

10690339_10154894334945635_3103800253911465698_n.jpg

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the email that my snow check is in, should be able to pick it up in a few days. Warranty doesn't start until the end of November 🏻 jackpot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You get that slut dialed for this year?

I haven't touched it since last season, but the last two rides (on ****ty snow mind you) it ran better than ever. Just sucked that the recoil AND track tension went to **** the one nice day we rode in Revy. I'm sure my crew is getting sick of my REV.

I got the track sorted out, I added a locking nut to back up the tension nut (that it never needed before but decided it couldn't live without on a bluebird day up the mountain) and replaced the recoil (#3 for this sled in my time owning it :mad:). I think I'll put some heat tape on the recoil this winter to give me that extra little bit of protection. I swear if it piles up again...

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't touched it since last season, but the last two rides (on ****ty snow mind you) it ran better than ever. Just sucked that the recoil AND track tension went to **** the one nice day we rode in Revy. I'm sure my crew is getting sick of my REV.

I got the track sorted out, I added a locking nut to back up the tension nut (that it never needed before but decided it couldn't live without on a bluebird day up the mountain) and replaced the recoil (#3 for this sled in my time owning it :mad:). I think I'll put some heat tape on the recoil this winter to give me that extra little bit of protection. I swear if it piles up again...
For sure heat tape it and if it goes again put in a summit 1000 recoil, they have a metal pawl not plastic.

Top Bottom