Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2a88b6d6a234c7db50797e2cb7345519.jpg
all the best from our family to my friends here on SnM

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone got the stock doo rubber mountain grab strap laying around?.... this one is past the point of no return. Drill and knock in ez out with three kinds of weasel piss couldn’t save it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know buddy, the good riders would tell you "if you learned to ride properly you wouldn't need it!!" They wouldn't go far enough to tell you that you are dumb but I think you know what I am referring to.

BTW, I don't have one and some days I wished I had two of those things. I need all the help I can get.

Good morning Doug and Happy New Year to ya bud!

Im not real sure if its not common knowledge around here, but I really could not care less about what anyone thinks of me or the things I do or post here or anywhere else. Hell I don’t even need anyone to talk to, doesn’t bother me a bit, lol!

This strap is off my 13 xm, which is now my at home unit/wife sled, so for her I want it to be there. I occasionally do use it on slow hard pack sidehills or when Im getting tired or lazy or need an extra set of hands to pull it over when stuck. I also want the sled to remain stock for resale purposes some day. So with that said, it sounds like you might have one laying around haha?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Good morning Doug and Happy New Year to ya bud!

Im not real sure if its not common knowledge around here, but I really could not care less about what anyone thinks of me or the things I do or post here or anywhere else. Hell I don’t even need anyone to talk to, doesn’t bother me a bit, lol!

This strap is off my 13 xm, which is now my at home unit/wife sled, so for her I want it to be there. I occasionally do use it on slow hard pack sidehills or when Im getting tired or lazy or need an extra set of hands to pull it over when stuck. I also want the sled to remain stock for resale purposes some day. So with that said, it sounds like you might have one laying around haha?

I meant I don't have one laying around. I use mine quite often for stucks and sometimes I grab it when I use the reverse technique.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up my "wife's" Crossfire from storage yesterday. I plan to regain my Sledhead status this year. Never even pulled a rope on any of my sleds last year. Notley Fridays were hard on the bank account and sledding funds. It is amazing how even a quick blast across the hayfield can improve my attitude. I am on holidays until the 8th and plan to get the kids out on the Enticers at the farm for a couple days. Highway ditches are looking temping for some evening ditch banging too. Braaaapy New Year Sledheads

Top Bottom